Monday, August 10, 2009

The Daily Zoo

Recently I was lucky enough to stumble upon a great art book called The Daily Zoo: Keeping the Doctor at Bay with a Drawing a Day by Chris Ayers. Not only is it an awesome sketchbook of animal drawings, but also an inspirational story.
It came along at just the right moment when I was really looking to get back into drawing and sketching on a regular basis and really inspired me to get off my butt and draw more.
If you are looking for a great animal drawing book to inspire you to draw more, or just plain have a book to flip through and look at some great animal drawings then I highly recommend checking it out!

http://www.chrisayersdesign.com/

Now that I have a daily zoo of my own going (Day 65 and going strong!) I will be working to post as many animal drawings as I can here.
Here are a few of my recent ones to get things started.



1 comment:

  1. You're too talented. Stop it.

    (I love me some Octopi... so obviously this one is my favorite)

    ReplyDelete